Thursday, September 23, 2010

If your interested

1. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Tank tops, I wear them under everything

2. What are your biggest obsessions?
Collecting pretty Makeup, even if its a colour i cant pull off!

3. Who inspires you?
Kim Kardashian. Her Makeup and her body! I want it

4. Who is your favourite designer and why?
I dont buy designer clothes, why bother if Penneys is just down the road :)

5. What is your favourite song ever?
I love all my music

6. What is your favourite song right now?
Rihanna and Eminem - Love the way you lie. Im a hip-hop girl

7. If you were a sweetie what would you be?
Jelly Babies!

8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - what words would you use to describe your rainbow?
Uhm All the colours that were mentioned plus pink!

9. What is your favourite films?
Sex and the City! And pink panther is hilarious

10. Who is your favourite actor?
Will Smith :)

11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Bahamas!

12. What are your 3 favourite smells?
Vanilla, Strawberry and the smell of my shampoo ha :)

13. What are your 3 favourite tastes?
Sweet, Salty and anything with caramel!

14. What is your most treasured possession?
Probably my MAC eyeshadow palette! Its my baby

15. What did you always want to be / do when you grew up!
Either a beauty therapist or Makeup Artist. I decided to study make up artistry in the end.

16. If you were an ice cream, what flavour would you be?
Bubble gum

17. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you?
Megan Fox? haha

18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of? 

Relaxing on the couch with my boyfriend, eating junk and watching an action film!

19. If you were a flower what would you be?
A sunflower :)

20. Tell me one random thing... be it your favourite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....or tell me about something that you love.
Never a failure, always a lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment