Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Love/Hate Tag!

I wasnt tagged by anyone to do this but im doing it anyway :)

LIPS

*Love*
Nude lipstick such as MAC Myth, creme de nude or Elf's Natural Nymph! Their all my fave!

*Hate*
Lipliner, its just not for me! My lips look just fine without it. I guess you might  need  it if your wearing a bright red lip but im a nude girl so no thank you :)

FACE

*Love*
MAC Sunbasque Blush. I use this as a bronzer one day and as a blush another day.It really warms up your face and makes your cheekbones pop!  :)
It has some shimmer in it but not too much so its perfect for me!

*Hate*
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid. I hate this product with a passion. It has NO coverage, staying power is literally 10 minutes, and it goes on like water? What is the point please tell me

HAIR

*Love*
Leave in Conditioners. Doesnt matter which brand i just love what they do to my hair. I usually use a hair mask instead of a conditioner as my hair is very dry and damaged. After I towel dry my hair I also use either a spray or lotion leave in conditioner to make it that extra healtier and shiny :)

*Hate*
Blonde on top and brown on bottom look or vica versa. Its so tacky! 'Nuff said

EYES

*Love*
Eyeliner, Im currently using MAC fluidline with a Sigma angle brush. In my opinion it completes any eye look, makes your eyes bigger (if done the correct way) and the staying power of this baby is fantastic!

*Hate*
Short eyelashes!! :( Unfortunately I wasnt blessed with long lashes so im always on the lookout for a good lenghtening/voluminizing mascara. Ive tried YSL faux cils. yes its amazing but it dried up in 5 weeks? Its just not worth the money

BODY

*Love*
Fake tan of course!! Ahh i cant say enough about it, basically EVERYTHING looks better with a tan. Makeup, jewelery, nail colours etc. At the moment im using St Moriz tan and Gosh's new lotion! Forgot the name sorry ladies :(

*Hate*
Shaving. Its so irritating and annoying. I wish I had the guts to wax! Its just way too painful.


Feel free to tag yourself!!
Hope you enjoyed reading this
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment