Saturday, October 9, 2010

Holidays

I know its only October and Im already planning my Summer Getaway!
Since i didnt go away last year I feel like I need a break from everything this upcoming summer.
My best friend is planning the whole thing so all I need to do is pay...
Now shes been asking me for Ideas on where to go and I have no Idea?
Somewhere in Spain or Portugal with some lovely sandy beaches and crazy nightlife!!

Id love if you could tell me where youve been and what resorts you recommend!








Dont these pictures just make you want to be on a beach with a coctail getting a tan!
xox



1 comment:

  1. I really want to go on a holiday.. I need one! But lil bubba is too young :(
    So i'll just have to imagine being on holiday for now! Sad I know! Lol

    Miami - great beaches, hot and sunny and busy nightlife.. I wana hit that when bubba is a little older.. Can't wait! : )

    hope you find your perfect holiday getaway!

    Malisha x

    ReplyDelete