Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10/01/2011

I was getting ready for college on Monday and decided to take a few photos :)
I wore my new black H&M jumper with black tights and some boots. 
I dont have any good mirrors in my house so this is the best I could do.. 
Yeah I know you can see the flash, and cant actually see what Im wearing. But you can see the pretty detailing on the jumper :)

For my make up I did what I usually do. A neutral look with winged liner. 


On my face Im wearing:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Estee Lauder Foundation in Ecru
Clinique Airbrush concealer for under the eyes (I have really bad under eye bags as you can probably tell)
MAC studio fix concealer in NC15 for blemishes
MAC studio fix powder in NC20
Barry M Bronzer to contour
NYX colour wheel in Peach

On my eyes:
MAC bare study paintpot
MAC Vanilla pigment all over the lid
MAC Patina in the crease
MAC Mulch in the corner
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
Maybeline Colossal Mascara (layers and layers)
Elf brow set

On my lips: 
MAC Angel Lipstick

I really need to start doing something different with my make up. Its always the same :(
When I like a certain look I will stick to it which isnt good as I have all these beautiful colors that are not being used. 

Hope your all having a good week
xox



5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean with the make up - I do the same routine most days just with different products!
    You look gorgeous though so it's obviously working :)
    Love the detailing on the jumper too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thats so sweet thank you honey :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way, I've all this makeup and always play it safe and plain with my makeup for work! that being said, i will now add vanilla pigment to my list,forgot i'd wanted it till reading this hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete