Saturday, March 26, 2011

My last shopping trip

Hi Dolls!

It was my day off on Wednesday so I took a little trip out to Dun Laoghaire, then town and then Dundrum. 
Dundrum has to be one of my favourite shopping centers, it has everything I could possibly want. 

I was planning on getting a few things but ended up picking up 3 items so I was really impressed with myself. 
I think Im starting to control my shopping addiction :) 

I first went to the Inglot stand where I got these beauties 
5 pan palette €28 and €22 with my %20 discount card

L-R 366, 450, 360, 46, 395

Once again I can tell you that my love for Ingot eyeshadows is still as strong as ever. 
Extremely pigmented, reasonable price, lovely packaging. 
I simply do not wish to spend anymore money on MAC eyeshadows which have CRAP pigmentation and cost a bomb. 

I then popped in to Penneys/Primark. 
I was planning on getting a few spring/summer items but they didnt have my size in any of the things that I wanted. 
There was this shirt thought. The smallest size was 16. And yes I bought it :/
Chiffon Blouse €15

I tried it on and it didnt seem too bad. Of course the sleeves are way too long and baggy but I will have to wear them up. The shirt goes a little below my bottom which I like. It has beautiful gold buttons which look better in person than on camera. 

I saw the same shirt in New Look for around €35 and it only cost me €15 in Penneys. 

I was running out of my St Moriz tan so I picked up another bottle. 
Nothing exciting
St Moriz €4

I do love this tan and would  recommend it to anyone whos looking to get a nice glowy tan for the price of a happy meal :) 

I am going to stop shopping for a while since Id like to save some money in case I go on a holiday this summer. Nothing is planned but you never know! 

Thank you for reading and have a lovely weekend girlies
xox


4 comments:

  1. That top is lovely! And I love St. Moritz as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Inglot e/s the pigment is great and the color selection is breath-taking. Moreover in Malta there are no MAC stores but at least there is Inglot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh I keep seeing St Moritz everywhere and I really want to try it but I can get hold of it! Love the shirt, very summery!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its great how the cheaper brands are taking over!
    Sarah - if your from Ireland you can get St Moriz in Penneys and some chemists also have it!

    Charlene - Once you buy something from mac its turns in to an addiction your lucky in a way for not having a store in your country!! xox

    ReplyDelete