Friday, May 6, 2011

TK Maxx

Hi Dolls!

I took a trip down to TK Maxx with my mam last week to see if I could find any bargains. I was never a fan of the store as it was too much of an effort for me digging through overpacked shelves and racks. 
But I have learned to appreciate the fantastic bargains that it offers and since I am a beauty junkie I just couldnt pass up the offer. 

I mostly concentrated on the beauty stands and this is what I got

Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor €16.99

St Tropez Bronzing Mist €12.99

Weekly Organizer €4.99



Sunglasses €19.99

They also had brands such as Jemma Kid, Nivea, Estee Lauder and Nails Inc polishes but it wasnt anything special. Or anything that I would spend money on! 

I am completely in love with all the things that I got especially the sunglasses. 
Are you a fan of TK Maxx or have you ever been to one?

Thank you for reading lovelies,have a wonderful weekend :)
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment