Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Accessories Haul

Hi Dolls!

I know I haven't blogged in about 3 weeks but I just felt like I had nothing to talk about and didn't want to bore you with pointless pictures etc.. 

I have been shopping quite a lot recently since my holiday was cancelled I felt like I could go mad buying everything I put my eye on. 

 I mentioned this before but I was never big in to wearing watches. They felt too heavy on my little wrist and I felt like I could just check the time on my phone. This has now changed and I've gone mad for buying watches. Its one particular style that I like and Im determined to have it in every color. 

This one I got in a little shop in Wexford which I cant remember the name of!
It was €15 but then it cost me €10 to remove the links to make it smaller but I didn't mind paying that since I think the watch is perfect for summer and great for brightening up an outift


The next one I got in Newlook and it was €12.99
It also comes in purple, pink, yellow and orange
you can get it here



I also felt like I needed some more going out shoes that were a little more summery and comfortable. 

I blogged about these babies before and I ended up going for the red pair. 
I got them here
They are actually very comfortable and I lasted in them all night without any pain or discomfort. 
So here they are :)





Next pair I got in Penneys/Primark. 
They are perfect to wear with shorts or a summery dress. They are extremely comfortable and I cant wait to wear them
They were €21

I needed a pair of casual shoes to wear with leggings that were not ballet flats! I decided to go with Converse shoes.
I was actually quite embarrassed buying these because I had to get a kids size but I saved €10 doing so ! :)
They were €39.99



I hardly ever wear earrings because my ears are very sensitive but I thought Id give them a go and see if I can wear them!

The first pair I got in Penneys and their already fluffing out :(
They were €2

Last but not least are these cute heart shaped earrings I got in Newlook! They are adorable and not too heavy
They were €3.99


This was a collective haul and I didn't buy it all in one day! It was more like 2 weeks!

Thank you for reading lovelies and I hope you enjoyed :)
xox




8 comments:

  1. Great haul, LOVE the red strappy wedges and snap with the Penneys ones bought them today! Super comfy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feather earrings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of those earings! I just found your blog & realized I AM YOUR 200TH FOLLOWER! SO COOL! congrats hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the red wedges they are gorgeous! i've got a purple watch like your orange one and i love it:)

    ReplyDelete