Saturday, September 18, 2010

First ever post...





Im very excited about starting my own blog :) Here Im going to talk about all things beauty, fashion and tattoos. Why tattoos? I guess to make this blog a little more different from others out there, I have 4 tattoos and am planning on getting more. I know not everybody will like them and Im ok with that :) 
Im currently a full time sales assistant in a phone shop where im planning on updating my blog as it is a pure 8 hours of torture... 
In my profile I mention that I am starting a make up course in October, and yes I am thrilled about it! Next year Im doing a full time course in Fashion, Media and Theatre Make Up. 
So you can expect reviews of make up and beauty products, i often place orders online of things you cant get here in Ireland so ill include them.
I cant wait to get my first follower :)
Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment