Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Small Haul!

As I mentioned in my last post I picked up a few small things before I started college!
Its not much at all but I thougth Id make another post out of it :)


 This ring is from Miss Selfridge! It was half price so I got it for €6. I had a little bit of a disaster with this ring, I was trying to open it from its packaging and cut 2 of my fingers. I didnt notice untill I had blood all over my white scarf! Not good! Oh and im really sorry for the overly-fake-tanned hand! I know it looks nasty but its gone now after I scrubbed my hands
                         I got this cardigan in a shop called Rude! It was €19. Hooraaay for Brgains!
And I have finalyl filled my MAC palette! So proud :)
The e/s I got yesterday are chrome yellow and romp

I am now going to try and fill my blush palette!

Have you purchased anything nice lately?
xox


4 comments:

  1. Hello!!

    Love the ring, it's so pretty!

    The palette has lovely colours.. could you swatch them please?

    Malisha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun!
    Yep ill do that! :)
    Thank you for following
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya Kate, where did you buy the actual palette??? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAC in Brown Thomas in Dublin hun! It was €17 xxx

    ReplyDelete