Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Loves&&Hates

Yes I am gonna be like everybody else and say I CANT BELIEVE ITS ALREADY FEBRUARY! 
:)
I wanted to share with you what products Ive been loving and what Ive been hating this month! I didnt buy too many new products so these are all a few months old! 

-loves

  • The two nail polishes dont actually have a name or a number so I cant tell you what they are. All I know is that they are made by Golden Rose. Ive been loving the brown on my fingernails and the purple on my toenails!! :) 
  • MAC Moisturecover is great for under eye cirlcles! I use it everyday so I guess its a favorite?
  • Next is a cleanser that I got in Terrysales, I used it in college and loved it so decided to get it for myself. I got mine in "Calming". It feels beautiful on my skin and leaves is extremely soft! 
  • Skintruth is also from Terrysales. Its a very heavy moisturiser that I use at night time. It smells kinda funky but does a great job at keeping my skin soft!
  • Ninna Ricci perfume! My lovely boyfriend got it for me, it smells divine. 
  • MAC blushes in Fleur power & Harmony. The two of them completely smashed on me, But I managed to save them! They are still a little cracked but at least I didnt have to throw them out. Harmony is a gorgeous contour colour and Fleur Power is a lovely matte blusher for everyday use!
  • Urban Decay Zero eyeliner. You can see that its a favorite, its nearly gone!! 
-hates

  • Gosh Velvet Touch primer- Hate hate hate silicone primers. They feel horrible on my face. I have dry skin so they do nothing for me! 
  • Benefit blush in blushinfg bride- got this in Heatons for €3. Obviously its a fake but I shouldnt have even bothered spending that much on it. 
  • MAC paintpot- I wanted the constructivitis paintop but It was out of stock, so I got this one instead. I never use it, its extremely hard to blend and doesnt do anything special. A black shadow is just as good. 
  • Bourjois blush in 03 Brun Cuivre - It smells!!! and it way too shimmery for my liking. 
  • Bourjois blush creme illuminateur - I would only use it to add a glow to my chest or legs! It starts to disappear in about 2 hours leaving horrible parts of glitter behind. 

And that is all for my faves and not so faves :)
Do tell me if you have tried these products and have a different opinion!
xox





4 comments:

  1. Interesting! I very nearly bought the gosh primer the other day!!!!

    Any recommendations for a primer?! Im on the lookout :P

    Did laura say it to you about the meetup?!?! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the Gosh primer too it doesn't do anything! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Nina, it is my favourite perfume too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aoife you might like gosh primer if you dont have such dry skin but I would recommend Make Up Forever primer! Its amazing!! Also Laura Mercier but thats quite expensive ! And yepp laura emailed me about it :) exciting shtuuff! xox

    ReplyDelete