Sunday, April 3, 2011

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Review

Hi Dolls!

About three weeks ago Liz Earle send me the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser to test out and review. 
Here is what Liz Earle say about the product:

We only make one cleanser because this formulation is the ultimate in concentrated yet gentle cleansing power and works on every age and skin type.Our plant-based cleanser has a 2-phase action, phase 1 is the cleansing. Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make-up, even stubborn mascara.Phase 2 is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to help gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.Naturally active ingredients include eucalyptus and cocoa butter for smoother, clearer skin.

I got the starter pack which included a 100ml cleanser and 2 Muslin Cloths all stored in a lovely zip-up bag. 
With that I also got some great information booklets.


I've read many reviews on this product but didn't really pay any attention because for some unknown reason I thought it was going to cost a bomb. I couldn't have been more wrong.

I have been using this at night time to remove all my make up. Yes even waterproof eyeliner and mascara.
I was surprised to find that it removed all my make up in one go. My eyes were smudge free and they didnt sting or turn red.

I love that its so easy to use. Just dispense 1-2 pumps into dry hands and massage onto dry skin. Give yourself a mini facial! Leave your eyes until the end because you will spread the eye make up all over your face.

I have seen a huge improvement in my skin since I started using this. The product I was using before broke me out and made my skin very red and irritated. It has since calmed down and I am blemish-free.
With most face-washes, cleansers etc I get a very tight feeling on my skin which I hate. It makes my dry skin even more uncomfortable .
Cleanse and Polish leaves my skin feeling soft clean and smooth. The Muslin Cloth is perfect for an everyday mild exfoliation.

Of course the downside is that here in Ireland we cant purchase it unless you order online which is not a problem for me since Im an online shopping addict but it might be a problem for younger girls who dont have laser/credit cards. In that case Im sure you can pursued your parents to buy it for you if you do the dishes for a week :) Also the Muslin Cloths have to be washed every 2-3 days and replaced every couple of months. I handwash mine nearly everyday with some soap which takes 2 minutes out of my day.

I am delighted to say that Ive found my perfect skincare routine. When I run out of my cleanser I will be placing an order for some other products to try such as the Instant Boost Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser as well as another bottle of Cleanse and Polish.

Are you a Cleanse and Polish fan?
What other Liz Earle products  would you recommend for me to try?

Thank you for reading girlies :)
xox


2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to place an order for this and finally try it out once and for all :) Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen youll love it! Let me know what you think when you try it :) x

    ReplyDelete