Wednesday, October 6, 2010

B.I.T.E Haul

On Monday I attended the Beauty Industry Trade Event! 
I first heard about it on makeupandbeauty.ie aka Amy Dillons Blog! I registered on the website and decided that I had to pay a visit as im always moaning about nothing going on in Ireland!! 
I didnt have to pay for entry and got a free glass of West Coast Cooler which was lovely :) 
This event was more for beauty therapists rather than makeup artist but I still managed to pick up a few bits:)
Now on to the Haul.... 
 I got these babies from Crown Brushes. The spoolie, eyeliner brush and pencil brush were €3, the 2 blending brushes, flat top crease brush and large concealer brush were €9 and the blusher brush was €12! Ive been using them everyday since i got them! Itsl love im tellin ya
 I only got one thing from Fushia because they were sold out of everything and this translucent powder only cost me a fiver! I only tried it once and its quite nice
 I love fake tanners! There was so many different fake tan brands at the show such as Organic tan, He-Shi, Rockstar tan, and many more and I choose this one because it was only €10 haha! Oh and also LittleKiva off youtube did a good review on it :) Ive used it twice and so far I really like it. It didnt streak and didnt turn me a funky colour!

 Ive never heard of this brand but it really appealed to me because of the packaging. The pigmentation is great and the prices are very afordable. This is said to be a highligter and an eyeshadow! Its very shimmery and pretty :) Has a gold tint to it and looks amazing with a tan!
 There was an offer on Bourjois products! It was jammers at their boot but i squzeed my way in :) I paid €10 for 5 products! They had loads of products to chose from.
 There was also an offer on eyelashes! They were €4.50 each or €15 for 4! I also collect lashes because ill be using them to create looks for my portfolio :P
 This little guy i picked up in Penneys/Primark for all you UK girls! I also got a few tank tops, leggins and a leopard cardi :)
Overall Pic!


I had so much fun at the event and will definitely be going back in Easter, I put my eye on a professional Spray tan gun and a pop up boot. Its going to cost me around €250-300 for the set and it also comes with 50ml of rockstar tan! The lady said it will last for about 25-30 applications which isnt bad!!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment