Sunday, November 7, 2010

Outfit and Face of the Night!

I went to a UV party on Friday. It was for a charity and I had a brill night! I didnt want to wear anything special as it would get destroyed.
And it did...
So I went all out on the makeup and kept the outfit simple!
All my clothes apart from my shoes happen to be from Penneys/Primark.

                                     Im sorry about the bad picture but you can sorta get the idea


I love doing smokey eyes for nights out and adding some dramatic falsies and thats exactly what I did!

 



On my eyes im wearing:
MAC paintpot in blackground
Inglot eyeshadow in black with blue sparkles
Blended out with a matte brown also by Inglot
My highlight is MAC pigment in Vanilla

On my lips I have myth :)
Thank you for reading
xox

P.S Id like to say a big hello to my new followers, you dont know how happy this makes me! I love blogging about all things beauty and knowing that theres actually girls out there reading my blog makes it 100 times better!
Thank You!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same re smokey eyes when going out hehe and now I think I need Myth lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete